1. Lose Weight – Drinking water reduces hunger, has zero calories, and flushes out the byproducts of fat breakdown.
2. Look Younger – Drinking water helps to replenish, moisturize, and increase the elasticity of skin. This means healthier, younger-looking skin
3. More Productive at Work – Staying hydrated will help you think more clearly, stay alert, and concentrate better.
4. Relieves Headaches – Dehydration can cause headaches and back pain. In fact, dehydration is the most common cause of headache. Staying hydrated by drinking plenty of water keeps the headaches at bay.
5. Stronger Immune System – Drinking water helps to support your immune system, and that means you won’t get sick as often.
6. Exercise Better – You’ll have more energy for exercise when drinking enough water. Drinking water helps fuel muscle and regulate body temperature.
7. Less Muscle Cramps – I think this is one we all know. If you stay hydrated, especially if you’re active, you’ll be much less likely to get those painful muscle cramps.
8. Better Mood – Staying hydrated keeps the body and mind happy, which means you’ll be in a better mood.
9. Relieves Fatigue – If your body is dehydrated it has to work harder. Drinking water flushes out toxins and waste from the body. If you’re drinking enough water, the body’s functions aren’t overworked meaning more energy for you.
10. Reduces Cancer Risk – Studies show that drinking enough water may reduce the risk of some cancers like bladder and colon cancer by diluting the concentration of carcinogens.
Have any questions regarding drinking water? Give Larry Johnson at Angelo RO Express a call at 325-277-8611